Unqualified Task Force Covid Statistics Red vs Blue OPEN THE STATE --follow the science
WHEN I MADE THIS VIDEO, I SAID TRUMP WOULD BE BACK IN SHORT ORDER & WHAT HAPPENED
RENO/SPARKS —WATCH THIS VIDEO & GET LOUD!
UNQUALIFIED TASK FORCE MEMBERS DOING IRREVERSIBLE HARM TO OUR COMMUNITY —SOMEONE PLEASE REIGN IN KEVIN DICK, FORCE HIS RESIGNATION OR FIRE HIM NOW!!!
**PLEASE LIKE & SHARE!!
CAN WASHOE COUNTY PLEASE GET THE COURAGE TO DO YOUR JOBS AND PUT SOMEONE WITH A DEGREE IN PUBLIC HEALTH NOT AIR QUALITY IN CHARGE OF “THE PANDEMIC”, —FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!
The positive tests don’t matter —they don’t mean a thing THEY ARE a pie in the sky number that are COMPLETELY irrelevant. The only thing that matters is hospital capacity and deaths, which have plummeted.
Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer, on erroneous “second wave” predictions based on false-positive COVID tests; “pandemic is over”.
• Dr. David Samadi, MD Twitter Quote: “Our results indicate that public immunity to COVID-19 is significantly higher than antibody tests have suggested,” says Professor Ljunggren at the Center for Infectious Medicine, Karolinska Institute. “If this is the case, it is very good news from a public health perspective.”
A. Dr. Yeadon also argues that the threshold for herd immunity may be much lower than previously thought, and may have been reached in many countries already, thus making any huge wave of new COVID cases very unlikely.
• Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer for pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, says that “there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen.”
• False positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a “second wave” based on “new cases.”
• Half, or even “almost all” of tests for COVID are false positives.
• A government policy, an economic policy, and a civil liberties policy—in terms of limiting people to six in a meeting—is based on completely fake data on COVID and false-positives.
• Also, given the “shape” of all important indicators in a worldwide pandemic, e.g., hospitalizations, ICU utilization, and deaths (see evidence below), “the pandemic is fundamentally over.”
• "Were it not for the test data that you get from the TV all the time, you would rightly conclude that the pandemic was over, as nothing much has happened. Of course people go to the hospital, moving into the autumn flu season...but there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen."
• The surival rate of COVID is now estimated to be 99.8%, similar to the flu and prior t-cell immunity.
• Although COVID can have serious after-effects, so can the flu, or any respiratory illness for that matter; such after-effects can be much worse from other diseases, including the flu.
• According to Dr. Yeadon, the “novel” COVID-19 contagion is novel only in the sense that it is a new type of coronavirus.
• “More than half of the positives are likely to be false, potentially all of them.”
• The authors explain that what the PCR test actually measures is "simply the presence of partial RNA sequences present in the intact virus," which could be a piece of dead virus which cannot make the subject sick, and cannot be transmitted, and cannot make anyone else sick.
• Overall, Dr. Yeadon builds the case that any “second wave” of COVID, and any gov’t case for lockdowns, given the well-known principles of epidemiology, will be entirely manufactured.
Speaking of epidemiology—the branch of medicine which deals with the incidence, distribution, and possible control of diseases and other factors relating to health—Washoe County’s head epidemiologist and director of epidemiology with the Washoe County Health District for over 14 years,Dr. Randall Todd, was forced to retire by current Washoe County District Health Officer, the incredibly incompetent and under-qualified Kevin Dick.
Kevin Dick (Washoe County District Health Officer) is completely unqualified and incompetent and doesn’t know what he’s talking about or what he’s even doing.
• Mr. Dick forced the Washoe County Head Epidemiologist and 14-year director of epidemiology, Doctor Russell Todd, to retire, despite Dr. Todd’s IMPRESSIVE credentials:
A. Dr. Todd has an advanced degree in public health, and 40 years of experience in (1) a small public health department in Michigan (4 years); (2) a large public health department in Grand Rapids, MI (10 years); (3) State Epidemiologist for the Nevada State Health Division (12 years); and (4) Washoe County Health District (14+ years).
• Kevin Dick merely has a bachelor’s degree in engineering, is certified as a Nevada Certified Environmental Manager with expertise in Air Quality, and [has] absolutely no public health experience. Even if Mr. Dick met the minimum qualifications to be District Health Officer, he still lacks the education, credentials, and public health experience and working relationship with the public and the media.”
• Kevin Dick is “totally unqualified” and has no public health experience.
• He has not done anything to warrant the position of health officer, and has not earned a master’s or terminal degree, yet he has been given the authority to make huge and, quite frankly, appalling decisions.
• He lacks adequate information, and has not been transparent with data. “Answering reporters’ questions with ‘I don’t have the data in front of me’ or ‘no comment’ is code for ‘I don’t know the answers because I am not prepared’, or worse yet, ‘it is none of your business.’” He simply does not know what he is talking about and is severely unqualified for the position he holds.
• “Mr. Dick’s relationship with the media is lacking the level and competence of an experienced public health professional, likely resulting from a deficient background in public health and epidemiology.”
• Mr. Dick put someone from Environmental Health in charge of handling the pandemic, when he knew that Environmental Health does NOT include services or programs for a pandemic, as can be seen by the services listed on the WCHD website.
• In the seven years since Mr. Dick became District Health Officer, he has done nothing at all to support Epidemiology and Public Health Preparedness (EPHP).
• When comparatively analyzed with states that have allowed for sports/large gatherings (see below statistics), it is proven that people and children are not carriers or spreaders of this disease, as Dick would have you think.
• To continue locking the people down and suspending school sports or gatherings of more than 50 like Dick is doing, is completely insane and needs to be stopped.
• Clearly, Dick has no credentials to be and no business being Washoe County District Health Officer.